-Are you already in the real estate field (agent, wholesaler, etc.) and looking
to make some good, extra $$$?
-Are you a great sales person and looking to get into real estate?
We may want to add you to our team…immediately!
At OKC Property Buyers, we are growing and looking to hire a driven and confident Disposition Manager for our thriving real estate team. We buy properties here in the Oklahoma City area, and then sell them to investor-partners/buyers. We’re looking for someone who will continue building relationships with our investor-partners/buyers and sell properties to them.
If you are available working part-time (potential for full-time), interested in making money in real estate and have a knack for selling, we’d like to speak to you today.
We’re seeking you, if you are comfortable approaching negotiations, and you want to join a supportive, growth-focused team.
A Day in the Life…
On any given work day, as our Disposition Manager, you may perform any or all of the following important tasks:
- Create property marketing materials (using our templates), to be marketed to potential buyers.
- As your marketing generates investor-buyer interest, you show properties to those buyer partners.
- Connect and follow up with buyers, via emails, texts, phone calls and in-person meetings.
- Create new buyer relationships, by meeting with new prospective buyers, as needed.
- Nurture existing buyer relationships, by attending weekly or monthly networking meetings.
- Coordinate property sale transactions with our preferred title and escrow companies.
- Simply input all relevant notes into our company CRM on a daily basis.
What You Bring to the Table…
- A desire and hunger to succeed. (If you can learn our business and and our processes, we’ll help you reach your dreams.)
- You can work with client from all walks of life.
- You’re a natural “people person” that enjoys meeting new people and “uncovering their story.”
- You’re a real problem solver and solutions-focused person. It’s easy for you to help people solve problems.
- Ideally, you’re dedicated sales professional that loves to improve themselves and show others you can exceed expectations over and over again. (Yes, we understand that’s a tall order. However, we believe the “best of the best” are always improving and passionate about their craft.)
- You are familiar with technology like Google Drive, CRM (Podio), Voxer, Smartphone, etc
- You live locally in the OKC area.
Benefits, Pay, and More
We provide you with the chances to make uncapped commissions and enhance your real estate growth opportunities.
- We offer flexibility in your work hours and schedule.
- No need to be in an office all day. This is a remote position (within the OKC area) and your responsibility is to simply get the work done.
- We provide opportunities for career advancement, raises, and promotions, advancing to full-time or other areas of your interest within our organizational structure.
- We offer on-the-job learning opportunities and ongoing training and development.
- We are a family-like, supportive team that is passionate about our work and being there for each other.
Ready to Apply? Perfect!…Follow these three easy steps:
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Dispositions Manager” in the Subject Line.
2) Attach your resume as a PDF file.
3) Write a short cover letter on why you would be awesome in this position.
Curious for More? OKC Property Buyers | www.OKCPropertyBuyers.com
We’re 100% committed to equal opportunity employment in all aspects of our business. We believe diversity and fair hiring practices are best for our world and our organization. We love you just the way you are, in other words, and we have no tolerance for harassment or bullying of any kind.
We are a small Oklahoma City real estate firm that assist homeowners who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/Realtor transaction. We buy houses for cash, by creating “win-win scenarios” with sellers. We are an extremely close-knit team, and work virtually, while maintaining a family-type atmosphere. We are always there for each other, encourage one another, hold ourselves accountable, and strive for greatness on a daily basis. Our goal is to “Work hard and help people.” If you’re looking to joining a family-like team, let us know! We look forward to hearing from you!!
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.